Friday 15 July 2016

Amazing Trends Worth to try this summer!!





 Hello beauties........I missed you all so much, I know I didn't post anything for a long time but I was so busy and lately i was in a vacation in Beirut, Lebanon......I had an amazing time there......Hope you all are good and having a great summer time ...
Today I will show you so amazing trends worth to try this summer .......hope you have some  inspo ideas ..................love you all xoxo



1- Off - The - Shoulder Tops :






2-Kaftan for a comfy and sexy beach look:






3- Full Skirts : 
 - Are Still with us this season too ....so if you didn't try it last summer you have another chance this summer ......go buy one or maybe three now girl ....hahahaha ;)





 4- colorful summer dresses:
 

Playing with colors is fun and so in fashion this summer......so, play as much as you like babes ;)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment